Tuesday, January 3, 2012

chicken

Today was a busy day. Being the first day our family has returned to our everyday life after Christmas, I spent a lot of time trying to keep the boys occupied while I caught up on cleaning. As I was finishing loading the dishwasher, Maddox rounded the corner into the kitchen with a big grin on his face. He was obviously very proud of something he had done, and whatever it was was apparently pretty amusing to him.
"Chit-in! MOMMY. Chit-in!!" He grabbed my pant leg and pointed excitedly around the corner. I followed him to the entryway where our retract-a-gate baby gate hangs. There, resting on one of the hooks the gate connects to, was a half eaten chicken nugget that Maddox had been munching on. Instantly he began to laugh, as if this was the funniest thing he had ever done. Our little monster is starting to develop such a great personality, it's amazing to watch. He has such a sense if humor already, I can't wait to see what kind if a little boy he grows into!
~Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment