Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Time at the Wilson's!

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE Christmas? I am THAT person... you know, the one that busts out every last decoration the day after Thanksgiving is over. By December 3rd it looks like Santa and his reindeer threw up all over my living room. This year, we get to take the decorations to a whole new level because we are living in a house instead of an apartment. That means we have trees, a yard, and a roof to slather in Christmas joy :-)
I'm sure Nolan is thrilled by the prospect of spending all day on the roof hanging lights for his crazy pregnant wife. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year ;)

Two things to know about us:
In this house we celebrate "Christmas Adam (a date also know as December 23rd, which I invented as a child. My question was, if Eve get's her own day, why doesn't Adam? And right then and there Christmas Adam was born.)."

We believe in Christmas miracles. Actually, we believe in these year round... we even call them Christmas miracles if they happen to pop up in July.

And speaking of miracles-
25 (yes only 25) week belly. Pay no attention to the mess behind the belly... still unpacking.



Digging for ornaornaments


This is the first year they have had the attention span to decorate the whole tree!

We only suffered one ornament casualty.



"We love you this much mommy!"

"And we miss you this much!" - via email while I was at an infusion over the weekend.

And finally, I just have to share something I'm sure you have all seen... but just in case you haven't watch this (show your kiddos, they'll LOVE it!):









No comments:

Post a Comment