Monday, February 6, 2012

Its a new year

I know, I know, it's February, a little late to declare resolutions. This morning however I am filled with positivity about what is to come in our lives in 2012. We have waged war against our debt and are on track to have our car paid off in the next 5 months. I am working hard at getting my business website and portfolio up and running for the world to see. We're getting orginized. Our own home is becoming like the Dexters Lab of interior design, but it's coming out beautiful and I'm having a blast (while simultaneously driving Nolan insane)!

As fast as our lives grow and change, our boys are growing and changing even faster. As much as I want them to stay adorable and little, I am constantly impressed by the little men they are becoming. My wish for them is that they will grow to become compassionate caring men with concern and love for their fellow man. I also hope that the bond they have with each other will extend into adulthood. My brother and sister are two of my best friends, I can only hope the boys are able to have that same bond with each other as they grow older.

In the next few months we will welcome another nephew into the world, celebrate Jax's 4th birthday, Maddox's 2nd birthday, and Nolan and It's 8th wedding anniversary. Nothing but wonderful things to come! I'm excited to see what this year has in store for our family!
Tracy

1 comment: