Thursday, March 6, 2014

Shoe Prints

Today was Jax's 6th birthday and it was a normal morning getting ready for school, eat breakfast and open presents :)
We got in the car and drove to school. It was not raining, but it had rained the night before so the ground was still wet. When we got to school I helped him put his jacket on then his angry bird back pack on, then off we went to his class. As we were walking I saw a blue piece of paper on the ground and I told Jax, "look someone loss a piece of paper."
He said "yeah," then he stepped on it and we kept going. We talked about what he dreamed about and if he was excited to have a party at school today for his birthday? I opened the door to his class and gave him a hug and kiss, then off I went back to the car.
As I was walking back I came across the the blue paper on the ground with his little wet shoe print on it. Then I saw both mine and his as they were leading to the blue paper.
I started thinking about how much I love him and how big he's getting and I don't know where I would be without him or Maddox or Lola.
Tracy and I are truly blessed and love them all very much.

Nolan

1 comment: