Friday, September 20, 2013

Bird Jesus

Tonight Tracy was at her dad's working and I had the kids. It was getting darker and I wanted to go outside to see the clouds because it is going to rain tonight and it looked like it.
We all headed out in the front yard and I looked up and was telling the boy's about the rain cloud's then Jax says, "daddy have you heard of a rain bird?"
I said, "well yes."
He then says, "well the rain birds eat all the rain so it won't rain anymore."
"Really!" I said.
"But daddy, if the rain birds eat to much they will get to big and then they will die."
I started smiling "Oh!!!"
He wasn't smiling.
Then he said, "yeah daddy, if they die they go to bird Jesus."
I started laughing.
"Oh, I mean they go up in the sky." Jax had a little smile on his face.
He is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest. :) Well written too, Nolan! You're a good story teller. :)

    ReplyDelete